Thursday, February 25, 2010

Papa or Daddy Is Out......

....... and, Aaaa-loke is in! Well, that's how I call my papa. And, he is certainly enjoying his name change from Alok to Aaaa-loke.....

The other day, I was playing with my mom in the bedroom when door bell rang. I ran towards the door and found my papa standing outside........I instantly broke into a laughter (I always greet him that way as soon as he returns home from work) and tried to open the door; but it was locked from inside. So, I ran back towards the bedroom and standing right at the bedroom entrance, called for my mom's attention-"aaaaaaye"......."Aaaa-loke" while gesturing towards my waiting papa using my fingers......Mom understood that papa is standing at the door......and papa was left smiling at the door; completely refreshened!

As soon he entered in, he threw his laptop aside and embraced me.......I bet, that he couldn't have asked for any better welcome than that!

And, he managed to find a motivation to log posts again!

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP