Friday, February 20, 2009

Back In Gurgaon

I just reached Gurgaon after an arduous 9-hour journey from Dehradun. My dada, dadee and mummy are visibly tired but I feel fresh.......however, my eyes are very busy trying to figure out the difference between my Dehradun home and this house.....I know that soon I will get accustomed to this house too.....I will write more tomorrow as I am sleepy now....My mom has just fed me; so now let me say to good night to everyone.....

In the meantime, you can enjoy the new songs on my playlist...."Mumma" is my personal favourite......Let me know yours....

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP