Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quiet Weekend

This weekend has been quiet and I have nothing much to share....my dad was supposed to come over the weekend but he changed his plans at the last minute. Perhaps that is the reason for quiet weekend...Today my mom made me wear my new Denim skirt and jacket...will upload pictures once papa is here on Valentine's weekend...I heard mom telling papa that I am looking good....must be so...perhaps they should send my pictures to Levi's for their kid's label promotion; provided they have a range for kids..

In the afternoon, my dada and dadee came visiting me to meet me. I felt good after meeting them...They went back in the evening after spending around three hours with me. Mom is getting anxious as she is largely unsuccessful in her attempts to make me drink top feed....I will be back with more updates tomorrow..

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP