Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures Of Last Few Days

Few pictures that were clicked during last 2 weeks.....I had promised to put them online as soon as possible; so here they are....Enjoy!

Ready to cut my 3rd monthly b'day cake-I am done, now your turn to eat! Ready to leave for my nana's place (Pic 1) Ready to leave for my nana's place (Pic 2) That's my new Denim dress!Enjoying the Doon sun after rains (Pic 1) Enjoying the Doon sun after rains (Pic 2) Ohhh,I can't bear snow winds anymore; I am in now(Pic 1) Ohhh,I can't bear snow winds anymore; I am in now(Pic 2)

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP