Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First Birthday

Today is my first Birthday...... Surprised????? I am sure you are...
Let me clear the confusion that is fast engulfing your mind. Actually, as per medical terminology, 5th February is the day when I was conceived. So, this day will always hold a very special place in my life and heart. It was on this day only that I came into being and began that journey towards life.....I was a tiny life cell then...and exactly 12 months later, here I am writing my story through this blog......Time just flies. ............So wish me happy birthday.

Now, this sudden thought makes me wonder as to how beautiful this world would become if we humans start to look for reasons to feel good about rather than cribbing about something they don't have. Just look at this small 3 months old; who not only celebrates her monthly birthdays but has now found one more reason to celebrate a birthday- My Technical Birthday.....That makes it 13 birthdays during one year duration.....

I think you all should go and check out your technical birthdays.....Time to ask questions!!! So please go and ask and then celebrate....

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP