Sunday, February 22, 2009

Late Posts-Reasons

Firstly I must apologise for not being able to write earlier but then you will appreciate that that little girl aka “me” have gotten tired after that long journey back to Gurgaon. And, as if that was not enough, my father took us out on both the evenings- Saturday and Sunday. However, I am not complaining as I thoroughly enjoyed being outside with my entire family-dada, dadee, chacha, chachee, Rudra bhai, mummy and papa.....I will write about both those outings separately..

You know, it will take me some time to adjust to our Gurgaon house; simply because Dehradun is my own place- a place I always relate to because of my family. Besides, Dehradun weather is much enjoyable as compared to Gurgaon one. And, last but not the least, I don’t think I like the hustle and bustle of a big city; basically I enjoy quietness more than this sheer big city madness, not that I am a quiet person....

While my papa is busy writing this post, I am lying next to him smiling at his face trying to attract his attention towards me. I am sure he knows that it is “me” who provides him with the content...all he does is to lend his words; it is a different matter that he does it to my satisfaction.........

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP