Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun-Filled But Taxing Sunday

I am ready to wind up a gruelling but fun-filled Sunday. The day that started with my Rudra bhai waking me up with his customary morning kisses has just ended with a dinner at China Club in the company of Sandeep chacha and Golee (Pallavi) chachee.

It just occurred to me that at 8 months, I must be the youngest person ever to dine at China Club in their history after I ate few spoons of specially ordered steamed rice............... Well, my other but not so good achievement by any stretch of imagination was to break one quarter plate........You should have seen my father’s face moments after I did that; he was both furious as well as apologetic.

On the other hand and mostly unfazed by the plate incident, I was at my usual boisterous best............ Seeing me shout, an elderly gentleman walked up to me, held me in his arms and remarked-“Hey little girl- do you eat chillies”........... I smiled back; albeit not at his comment but to respond back at his smiling wife........

Well, my afternoon too was no less exciting as I again crawled up those stairs............experimented with a new way of crawling and perfected it further- you got to watch the video which I will put here in the end as soon as I finish uploading it............... also heard my favourite Braja say this. You can see me hear her podcast in the following picture......
As mentioned earlier, I am now ready to hit my pillow but not until I do this................. One thing I forgot to mention here was that I kept my mom busy today as she had to change my clothes thrice......No-no my stomach is fine baba!....It was extra sweat after crawling all around the house on a July afternoon ......and lot of smell too; .................that's what she says!

Edited to add: The video that I had talked about above.....

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP