Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Likes & Dislikes

I just realised that I am nearing 200 posts with this being my 195th post. But none of my previous 194 posts made any mention of my likes and dislikes. So, let me fill that void with this post.......

This post is no exhaustive list of my likes and dislikes; but one can definitely call it an indicative list, not necessarily in that order:

~ I like everyone’s attention while I hate it when someone gloves my presence or feigns ignorance of me; I cannot stand that.......

~ I love to eat anything that is sweet but I don’t like salty stuff.

~ I like mangoes, bananas and apples while I make faces when I am given lentil soups.

~ I like to stand on my feet when on my mom’s lap inside a moving car; but cries every time I sit alone in the seat next to my papa......Mom has to be inside!

~ I like to take bath in my big green bath tub but hate it when my mom takes off my clothes for my pre-bath massage.

~ I like it when my mom allows me to hold my glass and sip water from it but don't like it when she holds it herself; basically I like to try it myself! In other words, I like to do things independently and dislike any assistance/restrictions.

~ I like to crawl up the stairs.......and, I don’t like to be brought down right afterwards!

~ I don’t like to hear “no” but I love hearing “yes”; a “yes” always brings smile to my face......

~ I love mirrors irrespective of their type and size; my only criterion is that mirror should be reflective.....

~ I like electronic gadgets like remotes, laptops, mobiles etc while I am generally indifferent to toys!

~ I like all the corner places of my house but don’t like edges of my bed/table or sofa.........

~ I like to stand on my moving pram; hate to sit inside it......same goes for my “bouncer”.....

~ I like to eat “paper”; but hate medicines, howsoever tasty it may be!

~ I love playing with my Rudra bhai but hate it when he hits me.......love it when he says “chhooooo chhweet” but hate it when he pinches my cheeks.....

~ I looooooove baby’s posters........

~ I like rice!

~ I can’t stand any disturbance while I am asleep.........

~ I like to greet my father with a smile upon his return from work and expect the same from him! He can ignore me at his own peril.......

~ Last but not the least, I like to laugh and smile.........I like your comments and expressions!

So keep visiting my space; you are always invited...........

Post a Comment

SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

VOTE FOR ME

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

RESPECT MY CREATIVITY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY PLAYLIST

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP